Monday, May 21, 2018

http://extremequilting.net/

Recently I suffered a shoulder injury and my ability to sew and quilt or even wrap baskets was diminished while it healed. I am happy to report it’s much better this week and I have started slowly back to quilting.

During my down time, I started working on launching my website, something I had been meaning to do for at least 3 years but had never sat down and drawn up the content.

I’m please to announce that my website is up and running and I actually enjoyed the creative process to create it!

http://extremequilting.net/

Godaddy made it very easy to make the website and get it published. Once I had the framework built, it was a matter of uploading pictures for the two galleries and the links to my other sites including Pinterest, Instagram and of course, Facebook.

While there is a lot more I can do with it, it is up and running and already getting traffic and feedback

I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think. I have to decide whether to keep my blog here or move it permanently to the new site. I haven’t been blogging much because I just don’t have a lot of spare time to sit and write.

No comments: