Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pumpkin, Pumpkin everywhere!

On Wednesday I went to my favorite grocery store, Trader Joe's, to shop for food. I was overwhelmed with the vast array of PUMPKIN flavored products on every shelf. I love pumpkin and before I knew it, my cart was filled to the brim with a myriad of pumpkin products.

I started with Pumpkin Coffee. Love this item and true to my hoarding tendencies, purchased 3 tins of this. Not everyone drinks coffee, so I also got the Pumpkin Chai tea mix and the Harvest Blend Tea Bags. In the spice aisle I found Pumpkin Pie spice which I used year round, so into my cart with some nutmeg this was paired. I found Pumpkin Cranberry Snack Crisp, said to be delectable with soft cheeses. From the frozen foods section, I grabbed some dessert Pumpkin mini pies for company dinners. Pumpkin Honey Raviolis, sure, why not? MMmm, dinner later this week for sure! 20 oz boxes of Cream of Pumpkin Soup? Yes, perfect to eat for lunch while long arming! Organic Pumpkin Puree in a cannp, yes, plunk, plunk, several of those tossed into my cart!

Holiday Pumpkin biscotti? Okay, got to try those! So my cabinets and kitchen are overflowing with these autumnal treats. I look forward to enjoying and sharing many of these culinary delights. If I don't share them, I will certainly become more pumpkin shaped myself! I think I will be wearing something in the orange palette today, don't you?

In case you are wondering, I did buy many non-squash food items as well. Now I am off to use my Pumpkin scented Wen and Autumn body wash and start my day!

Happy Indian Summer and may the Pumpkin be with you!

1 comment:

Therese Powers said...

Pumpkin ice cream is AWESOME dolloped on top of a cup of coffee!